Wednesday, July 22, 2009


I have no idea exactly how this happened, but I had the privilege of shooting Engel Shrei . Based on my opinion she is the top artistic model in the country. I hadn't shot for a couple months and didn't talk with any other photographers in that time either. I called one of my photographer friends last week about some computer stuff and low and behold Engel was there shooting. holy Fuck was my reaction I believe. Needless to say I was ready to shoot. It was extrememly refeshing to find out that a model of that calibur was completely down to earth. I shot somewhere around 400 images, and almost all of them are usable, she can pose like nobody's business. I could only hope to get the chance to shoot with her again ! Here is a link to her modeling site......... modelmayhem.com/326608

No comments:

Post a Comment